Mostly People are now much familiar with the word Corona Virus, a sad reality of our life. Now, this coronavirus disease spreading rapidly in a single day and makes the people ill, and many of them died also. The schools, colleges, airports, or any crowd places closed. People are become helpless and living at home only.
How Did This New Coronavirus Spread To Humans?
In December 2019, the new coronavirus COVID-19 observed in Wuhan, a city of China. Investigators and Health officials are still finding the exact reason for spreading this virus. But early, it is assumed that it may come from the Seafood market in Wuhan, China. On January 25, 2020, a new report came in which the first case occurred on December 1, 2019, in which a single person is ill with this disease and confirms that there is no connection of Coronavirus to the sea market.
The Incubation Period For COVID-19
In the incubation period, the symptoms are showing within 14 days after the submission of the virus into the body.
Is it possible to die from COVID-19?
Then the answer is yes if you will not take action immediately. According to the WHO, the latest new cases came from the western pacific region and the Eastern Mediterranean Region on March 25. Globally it is recorded that 427,723 cases arise out of which 21,305 has died, and 114,749 has recovered.
What is a coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a virus, an infectious disease found in animals. Some other Coronaviruses are COVID-19, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
Symptoms of Coronavirus
As WHO says, the people who are suffering from Coronavirus Infection disease feel fever, difficulty in breathing, tiredness, cough, and sneezing. It also noted that most of the people who experience mild coronavirus symptoms recover without any special treatment. Before the people who are suffering from high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, or any problem related to respiratory, they can be targeted easily by severe coronavirus disease.
What to do to protect from Coronavirus
- Don’t touch too much to your eyes, nose, and mouth because no one knows that where ever you place your hand is contaminated or not. Once the virus sticks to your side and by mistaken you to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth, they quickly enter inside your body and make you sick.
- The essential practice is to wash your hands after every one hour with alcohol, soap, or sanitizer.
- Your mouth and nose. Try to make a distance of at least 4 feet between you and the person who is sneezing and coughing and don’t go outside until it’s mandatory.
- Continues to stay and watch the latest updates about COVID -19, which are giving by a healthcare provider, national and public health authority to protect you.
- If you are feeling not well, have a fever, cough, and find difficulty in breathing without wasting time, visit near your clinic or hospital and follow the steps that they guide you.
Taboos for Coronavirus
- People believe that taking a hot bath kills the new Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Cold weather also kills this virus.